Saturday, February 4, 2012

Making Your Own DSP

Even though I just started, I can confidently say that my favourite thing to do with my Stampin' Up products is to make my own "DSP"...that's "Stamplish" for Designer Series Paper, which is the fancier, printed paper you can get to coordinate with your solid card stock colours. I've made my own DSP here with my "Fabulous Florets" (123025) stamp set, and pool party, melon mambo, and pretty in pink inks. Then I used a sponge dipped in pretty in pink to get the blush colour. To make your own pattern, just stamp each stamp in alternating rows.

 Here's a birthday card using my dsp with some pool party card stock and In Colour DSP.
 I love the way the DSP looks against this Marina Mist card stock and woodgrain background.
 My DSP with the "Wisteria Wonder" card stock and rich razzleberry eyelet trim.
Probably my favourite... the dsp with "Early Espresso" card stock and the stitched poly ribbon in "poppy parade"

No comments:

Post a Comment