Friday, February 10, 2012

Daffodil Delight DSP

Definitely my favourite thing to do... making my own DSP. I probably said that already. I feel so calm making all these patterns! Anyway here is my latest one, which is very simple! It is a random pattern of "Build A Blossom" Stamps on Very Vanilla cardstock, and sponged lightly with Crumb Cake ink. I love it! The best part about making your own DSP is that every card is uniquely different.

 One of the great things about Stampin' Up! stamps is that you're never out of words when you don't know what to say or write to a friend. Try the "Blessings from Heaven" Stamp set for great wording on difficult subject matter. I made a bunch of encouragement cards to give away to friends. The verse says it all! By the way, i'm loving the hemp twine I used to tie on the button below.
 You know what? I really liked how these Scallop Punch flowers and buttons made this card look more modern and contemporary.
 I thought this was kind of cute... using the sponges to daub the Pink Pirouette cardstock for a softer look.
 No reason why you should leave the inside bare! Why not use the DSP or another shade of cardstock inside your cards?
Thats it for now!
Yours Truly,
Fellow Stampin' Up Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment