Monday, February 13, 2012

Delicate Doilies Stamp Set

I have a couple more cards to share with you since I had to make a birthday card for my friend's birthday this weekend. I set some designer fabric through the Big Shot to create this card and curled the edges by hand for a more 3D effect.
Recipe: lace punch,delicate doilies stamp set,flirtatious designer fabric,melon mambo card stock, crumb cake cardstock, soft suede cardstock,hemp twine,crumb cake taffeta
Delicate doilies are stamped in soft suede on crumb cake card stock. My own dsp (made with build a blossom) on top of the DSP from Sale-A-Bration. Using the "Lots of Tags" die cut, I sent some wood sheets through the Big Shot and coloured in the edge with the chocolate chip marker. The last touch was the square lattice embossed paper peeking behind the curved cut by the edgelit die.
 Until next time,
Your Fellow Stampin' Up Addict :)

No comments:

Post a Comment